Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Do You Need a Baby Planner?




Do you Need a Baby Planner?

Whether you are having a baby or adopting a baby, it can be labor intensive.  There are so many things to consider: how to select a pediatrician, what the best products are to buy, what your baby will need, when and how to plan a baby shower, where to add your name and select items for a baby registry, and it goes on and on....
When your baby is born, you will promptly need more resources, and definitely more help. And somewhere along the way, your tired eyes just may meet your partner's eye and you'll somehow muster energy for love and excitement about realizing a shared dream: starting your own family!

The days of having to do everything yourself, are over! Relinquish some of the control over "managing the baby needs" so you can be in this very special moment in time of "bonding with your baby." Hire baby planners. They are all over the world so the chance that they are close to you is greater than you think. Let them research and outsource some of your baby work. Let's face it. Most of us have so little time these days that we rarely get to just stop to smell the roses and so our homelike starts to look more like "the war of the Roses."

Baby planners are everywhere around the globe! A quick search in google will tell you where to find one in your area.

When a baby is born, the world stops for a moment to sigh.  A new life begins and a new chance to realize the wonder and miracle of life.  Allow yourself the time and energy that raising a family deserves and leave many of the little troublesome details to someone else.  You can plan to do that.  Now there is a great plan you can live with!

1 comment:

  1. This letter came from Marsha:
    Dear Coach Lynn I love the parenting segment of y our radio show. I found out that I am expecting. My husband is overjoyed. I would be happier if I had a big family like my husband. the truth is, I don't have any real help here because my husband travels a lot and all of his family lives somewhere else. I can't help but get sad when I think that I will be all by myself a lot of my pregnancy. How can I get excited about that?

    ReplyDelete